20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let's go party...

ReSt DaY

We miss you Andrea!!

7 comments:

Malecki said...

why am i cut out of the pics from filthy fifty?

Doug said...

Didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. Wanted to thank Mark and Nick both for their coaching skills. Awesome having you both there! Also, I am psyched about getting the bar muscle up the next time I get over to the gym. Gonna happen!

Doug said...

Yo that video of Kyle Maynard was incredible!! That dude is one tough mudder!

↓ said...

John, you were just an innocent bystander in the conspiracy to remove me from OTG..

aclidy said...

HA HA HA!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!!! I miss you guys too!!!!! I'm counting the months til I'm back!!!!!!!!!! XOXOX

Leanna said...

Ahh, I've seen that worm done on many bar floors:-)!!

Sammy said...

I love the video Andrea!!