20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Give me a title...

Skill:
Muscle Ups
Work on technique, false grip and progressions.
(Last completed 10/30/09)


WOD:
"Magoo"

50 Wall Ball 20/14lb
10 Burpees
30 Wall Ball
20 Burpees
10 Wall Ball
30 Burpees
Post time and thoughts to comments.

7 comments:

Chris "Digger" or "Diggs" said...

Yay Burpees !!!
On my way ...

Jax said...

So, as Leanna predicted, I was not able to get out of bed to make it in today. :(

It was probably a good thing though. Rest is important too!

Looks like a fun one! Hope everyone killed it!

Chris "Digger" or "Diggs" said...

9:51 Rx'd.

W'town men's club all did well this morning. Good work fellas!

↓ said...

well.. it seems that the systematic removal of me from OTG pictures has begun...

Chris "Digger" or "Diggs" said...

Just keep looking up to the left Jim ...

brett said...

I just watched the Kyle Maynard video from mainsite today. That guy is an inspiration. Talk about no excuses.

Higher Order Living said...

I tried to warn you Arrow down....lol