20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scratch the surface of your potential...


Sign-Up NOW for Fight Gone Bad 6!!
Register below at your corresponding gym and for more details.
FGB is a global fundraiser for The Wounded Warrior Project. We do this 'Fight Gone Bad' workout to honor our Fallen/Wounded/Current Veterans.
Participate for a great cause!
Last year we had over 50 participants. Let's crush that number this year. Bring friends, family members, neighbors, etc to experience our AMAZING Community - either to workout or just watch.


Burpee Challenge
Day 34
Steve M
Breeze
Justin O
Kevin M


ADVANCED
Lift:
Press 1.1.1
70-80-90% of 1 RM Press
(Last completed 7/26/10)

WOD:
"Up Chuck - ADV"
6 Rds
11 KB Swings 1.5/1pd
9 Burpees

FIRE-BREATHER
Lift:
3 Sets
Press Complex 1.1.1
Press. Push Press. Push Jerk

WOD:
"Up Chuck"
5 Rds
10 KB Swings 2/1.5pd
10 Burpees
(Last completed 7/26/10)

Post loads, time and thoughts to comments.

Press 1.1.1 - Complete 3 Press @ 70%, 3 @ 80% and 3 @ 90%
Press Complex 1.1.1 - In succession, complete 1 Press, 1 Push Press, then 1 Push Jerk.

12 comments:

Nikki O said...

Love the new pictures!

Yay! Burpees in a WOD! FUN! See ya later!!

Anonymous said...

Tackled "Barbara" today with Chris D....sucked as I thought it would!
Rounds
1 4:52
2 5:36
3 6:07
4 7:25
5 6:19
The 4th rd felt horrible as you can see by my time. Just tried to keep steady. Chris, thanks for doing the wod with me!!

Michael said...

Did the Adv lift, and then FB WOD:

Press:
145 1.1.1
155 1.1.1
165 1.1.1

right weight for me... 3rd rep of 165 was a struggle.

2Pd KB - 8:32 ... combo of heavy KB/burpees just plain sucks!

$out - 400M - 1:38, rest for 1:38, 400M - 1:52. Almost kept pace with Jen for 1st 400M and then watched Sherri fly by me in 2nd 400M - LOL... so much for getting my wind - hahaha

Doug said...

Wod was rx fb @ 4:35
Lift was 135/155/175 with a fail on the press
Great seeing everyone this morning and awesome job to all. Thanks for the great warup, cool down, and cashout Michelle. Enjoyed it!

Nikki O said...

Skipped lift to try and give my shoulders somewhat of a break.

FB: 6:44

Great class Michelle! Thanks for all of the awesome stretching!

Justin O said...

Lift: 115, 135, (155 pp,PJ)
Wod RB Rx'd: 4:08
Great job Slick!

Michelle "Slick #88" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle "Slick #88" said...

Fantastic energy today in EHT! Great job everybody!

Thanks, guys! Had a blast with ya! :)

Gonna make this one up tomorrow...love kb's and burpees!

kelli g. said...

LIFT: 70-80-90
WOD: 5:17 rx'd

took too many rests, really should have been at 5 flat or under.

Great energy 4:30! awesome coaching michelle!!

In other news, today was my one year anniversery at OTG!! I just want to say thank you to everyone for making this first year so amazing! Not only have I accomplished more than I could have ever expected, but I have made some truly awesome friends in the process! Nick, Justin and Mark, thank you for pushing me and encouraging me to reach my full potential. I really cannot adequately express how Crossfit and OTG has canged my life, but has and I am better for it. Thank you all and I can't wait to see what next year brings!!

Breeze said...

Lift
115, 135, 155(PP,PJ)

FB rX'd 5:35

Great coaching today Michelle

Happy Anniversary Kelli!

Mark said...

Great work today OTG! Up Chuck was no match for you guys!

Awesome energy in the box tonight, other than poor music selection in the 6:30 class lol...that's right Ky! Great work Matt!

Hell yeah Kelli! Your progress this year is amazing! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what this year brings for you! Awesome!


Soundgarden!

Coach Joe put a show on tonight..awesome work bro!

SheriWalsh said...

Lift(45,55,65,70..did an extra one)

FB: 7:07