20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The quiet laughter of happiness...


Sign-Up NOW for Fight Gone Bad 6!!
Register below at your corresponding gym and for more details.
FGB is a global fundraiser for The Wounded Warrior Project.  We do this 'Fight Gone Bad' workout to honor our Fallen/Wounded/Current Veterans.
Participate for a great cause!
Last year we had over 50 participants.  Let's crush that number this year.   Bring friends, family members, neighbors, etc to experience our AMAZING Community - either to workout or just watch.



Burpee Challenge
Day 29
  Lauren C
 Rick S
 Melanie T
Cassie L

ADVANCED and FIRE-BREATHER
"AF WOD#4"
8 Rds
100m Row
8 Burpees
(Last completed 3/17/11)

CA$H OUT:
7 Rds
V-Ups/T2B
45 sec on/45 sec off

Post time, totals and thoughts to comments.

10 comments:

SheriWalsh said...

Everyone did such a great job 9:30 Williamstown!

10:37 for me. Very humid today in the box! Felt good after the nauseated feeling passed! Lol

Cash out 400m run and 20v-ups x 2. 5:31

JP said...

Completed today's WOD at my work gym... cannot get as intense in that environment, and my time shows it. Also, I was unwilling to do the FB ca$h out on the shit pullup bar, so I stuck to V-ups, but what are we posting? The total in 7rds? The lowest number completed in 1 of the 7rds? Whatever... I'm posting everything.

FB WOD - 8:38
ADV $ OUT -
32/25/22/19/17/18/19 = 152 Total
High = 32
Low = 17

Anonymous said...

WOD:1038...not happy with my performance today. I know I could have done better..had to take too many breathers during the burpees, those f@#*ers killed me today, esp being coupled with the row. The row was no problem, maybe I shouldn't have went so fast with that...could've saved more for the burpees. Well, history repeated itself today because this wod made me puke!Just like last Sat. It must be these two moves together that completely put me over the edge. Anyway, great job 930..see you in the a.m. Thanks Patty P and Andrew for the motivation!

Jax said...

Wod: 8:47

$ out: couldn't make up my mind. Did 2 rds of t2b then 2 rds of v ups, then 3 rds of t2b amounting to a total of 50 t2b and 41 v ups.

Get excited for Irene!!

Nikki O said...

Wow! Big classes 4:30 / 5:30 in EHT! Way to go everyone! :)

WOD: 8:45

I am actually really enjoying BURPEES! Yes, I said it! WOW! The challenge has been fun...so far! Loving the way the extra burpees are making my core feel. And even cooler... our 4 yr old Marley, is trying to keep up too! Awesome to watch her do burpees. I am sure she'll be the only kid in her pre-school class doing burpees on the play ground!

Cash out: started with T2B but hands could only handle 2 rounds: 16 5 rounds of Vups: 96

Thanks Justin!

Be safe this weekend everyone!! Praying for minimal damage!

Nikki O said...

PS: Theresa way to puke! Great job! :)

Matt Mazzoni said...

6:15

Breeze said...

FB Rx'd 7:24

Great class at 930 am.
Nice to have Mike and kathy from Central Bucks CF, great work today

Michael said...

10:00 - was dreading it, but finally learned to pace myself instead of sprint, hit a wall, and struggle... just not have to pick up the damn pace!

Chris "Digger" or "Diggs" said...

WOD: 8:45 @ rx'd