20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

You've gotten into my bloodstream...

Sign-Up NOW for Fight Gone Bad 6!!
Register below at your corresponding gym and for more details.
FGB is a global fundraiser for The Wounded Warrior Project.  We do this 'Fight Gone Bad' workout to honor our Fallen/Wounded/Current Veterans.
Participate for a great cause!
Last year we had over 50 participants.  Let's crush that number this year.   Bring friends, family members, neighbors, etc to experience our AMAZING Community - either to workout or just watch.



Courtesy of Andrea Clidy


Burpee Challenge
Day 28


 RoseMarie P
Aurea B
 Theresa T
Rich N

ADVANCED
WOD:
"2010 NEQ WOD #1 - ADV"
- 10 min cap -
21-15-9
Back Squat 50% of 1 RM
Pull Ups

FIRE-BREATHER
WOD:
"2010 NEQ WOD #1"
- 10 min cap -
21-15-9
OHSQ 135/95lbs
Pull Ups C2B
(Last completed 12/29/10)

CA$H OUT:
Coach's Call

Post time and thoughts to comments.

5 comments:

SheriWalsh said...

Fb: so frustrating.. My weight was 45lbs and I was using the small bar and couldn't slide my hands well enough to get set. Wasted a lot if time holding the bar above my head. I guess I got to get stronger so I don't have to keep using the baby bar in this movement :)

Did a total of 2 chest to bars in a row then I was shot and just did regular pullups. Lol.

9:26

Michael said...

Did another Adv/FB combo - Back Squat with C2B PUs. Did a BSq warmup w/ 225lbs and scaled down to 205lbs for the WOD after both Nick and my legs gave me the "whatchu talkin bout Willis" look! Glad I did!

11:40

1st Rd, BSq - 21 unbroken
2nd Rd, BSq - 7/8
3rd Rd, BSq - 9 unbroken

Did all C2B, but after 1st 10 hit a wall, and broke into reps of 3/4 thereafter w/ way too much rest between. My lungs gave out before anything else on this one, and couldn't catch my wind once it was gone. They're still burning just thinking about it! LOL

$out - 5 sets of 30 hollow rocks w/ 1 min btwn sets

Jax said...

So that wod was a real wake up call. Wasn't feelin so hot on the oh squats so I went with 65. Went 21 straight, but I couldn't manage more than 3 c2b at a time! Time was 9:58, but wish I could've done better and more weight. Maybe next time!

Cash out 2 rounds of 400m run 10 burpees w a 1 min rest. Total time was 6:06.

Great job 4:30!

kelli g. said...

FB: 12:30 rx'd almost ... did like 3 c2b then switched to chin over. Pull ups felt like ass. Really slow.

Cash out : 5:30-ish

Justin O said...

FB rx'd: 8:46

Big improvement from 12/29 when I started at 115 and had to strip down to 95lbs after the first round.

Almost got first rd unbroken, failed at rep 20.

cash out: 4:38