20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Friday, January 15, 2010

What if I wanted to break...

Skill:
Handstands
5 min
Work on hollowing out back, and 'looking through' w/ shoulders completely engaged.

WOD:
"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders/Sit Ups

Post progression and time to comments.

Double Unders - rope goes fully around twice per jump (5x for singles)
Sit Ups - anchored abmat sit ups - shoulder blades must touch the ground at the bottom and torso is perpendicular to the ground at the top
(last done on 7/14/09)

9 comments:

WayneEEEEE said...

Tommorrow is always a day away....

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

This is gonna take a while...I may still be there for breakfast tomorrow...yikes!

Tina said...

I know I'll be there for breakfast... Nick can you make your famous pancakes hehe....
It's a single life for me! jump jump jump....

kim sap said...

My double under record is four....this might take all night!

Afjax said...

Nick thanks for always pushing me to infinity & beyond!!!or is it hell & beyond?!!! My first pull up ever!!!!

Caleb Cavileer said...

Feel alot better about double unders after this workout. Still have a long way to go.
Can't wait to see what awaits tomorrow at 9:30!

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

GREAT 4:30 crew for Freaky Friday!!! Awesome job everybody!

WOD: 12:59 Rx'd with tears in my eyes from the DU's...holy crap!

Coach, thanks for the pull up help! I'll be seeing them & the DU's in my sleep ;)

said...

Good workout..
WOD: 10:15 doing singles
Sorry about the singles Mark.. Tried calling crossfit215 but didnt get an answer. didnt see a cutoff date on the web site so i just went ahead and registered

Jax said...

I really liked this workout...My double unders are getting better everyday! yay! :)

WOD: 10:36 Rx'd

Hopefully I'll make it in tomorrow morning...we'll see how tonight goes first!