20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A new horizon...


- Happy New Year's Eve -

ADVANCED
"SE7ENS - ADV"
Teams of 2
11 Rds
7 Deadlifts 135/95lbs
7 Burpees
7 Box Jumps 20"


FIRE-BREATHER
"SE7ENS"
Teams of 2
11 Rds
7 Power Cleans 95/65lbs
7 Burpees
7 Box Jumps 20"
(Last completed 12/31/10)

Training Notes:
Teammate #1 does their 3 sets of 7 while Teammate #2 rests. Then Teammate #2 finishes their 3 sets of 7, while Teammate #1 rests. Once they're both finished their sets of 7 this completes 1 Rd. Rinse and Repeat for 10 more rounds.  Let's ring in 2012 right!!

Post time, team name and thoughts to comments.

5 comments:

Kozmo said...

nick loved the work out

teamed up with aldo good times
adv 27:04


Happy New Year !!

Boeingch47 said...

Teamed up with J today, i believe it was 23:19.
Happy New Year!

I must say when I signed up in October I wasn't sure what i was getting into, but I have come to love it and also meet some really great people and coaches who I can call friends. I can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday! See you guys on Monday

JP said...

FB WOD rx'd w/Doug - 14:41

I'd like to wish everyone at OTG (EHT & W'town) a safe, healthy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I feel 2012 is going to be a BIG year for all of us!!!

CHEERS!

SheriWalsh said...

Teamed up with Amanda and Theresa today!

FB: 22:59.

Great work everyone. Hope you all have a safe Holiday! See you all next year!

Stepheey said...

Did this one at home today.. I had an imaginary partner though.. Happy New Years Eve Everyone!