20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Incredible Joe....

"Brutality"
Teams of 2:
50 Squat Cleans 135/95lbs
100 K2E
Row 2K
200 Double Unders
100 Push Ups  '10 Games Standard

Teams of 2:  You may start at any exercise, but must complete the total # of reps/meters before moving onto the next movement.  You pick your own order of movements.  Reps can be broken up between the two athletes however you wish.

Post time and thoughts to comments.

LABOR DAY!!
There will be no sessions on Monday Sept. 6th, 2010

8 comments:

Steve M said...

who's my teammate at 8am??

this looks fun

Doug said...

Mark said he would do it if there is an odd number of people. Just saying.

Sammy said...

I gotta get to bed so I can do this one :)

Sammy said...

So, unfortunately I can't sleep :( which means doing this workout tomorrow at 8:30am probably is not gonna happen. I guess I will have to do my own wod when I finally roll out of bed

PJ or "Open Gym" said...

glad i'm not doing this, have fun

Atlee said...

Yea, have fun with that one.

Steve M said...

Wow that was fun

28:34 RX'd with Steve Pecora as my partner...thanks for carrying me on all those pushups, they were horrible

Anonymous said...

WOD:75lbs. 28:44...this was brutal! T2B sucked as usual, but I had an aewsome partner..Laura! Way to finish with the pushups...we killed them Laura!