20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Summer ready..

Complete as many rounds as you can in thirty minutes of:
5 pull-ups
5 ring dips
15 Sit-ups
Post rounds completed to comments.

With this little break in the weather, has anyone been thinking about how nice it's going to be working out in the spring and summer? I love lifting outside and am looking forward to doing more of it. Where else can you lift outside, throw weights, compete against others (and yourself), and blast your music all while having someone in your ear motivating and fixing form?
I'll answer for you - NO WHERE!

Yeah! - No burpees!

6 comments:

sert11 said...

I agree, there is nothing like lifting outside, the down side is there is usually some running involved.
It was great waking up this morning and having 0 burpees to do, my body feels better already...Eric

Higher Order Living said...

Nice job last night Eric. I really appreciated you staying and helping out. BTW, you killed the FRSQ WOD!
The body definitely needs a little break from the burps..

Tiffany said...

Yeah! - Sit-ups! Can't wait, hope we don't see any burpees for awhile.

sert11 said...

This really stinks that I'm missing this one. It looks tough but all my favorite movements.Good luck to all.

D.T. said...

11 RDS + 1 (after hand opened up in two spots , ouchy) Obviously was challenging, but as Nick said tonight different. I was out of breath, but still had enough to "souldier on" w/ the workout, weirdest part, ring dips part was a break, lol.

pcleary said...

15 Rds + 5 Pullups
I didn't have rings, so I subbed standard dips 3 - 1, personally I think it is a bit punitive.

I want to try this with rings, I have a feeling I could have gotten a few more rounds in.

5 Pullups
15 Parallel Dips
15 Situps