20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Burpee Challenge Finale..


"Isabel"
For time:
30 Snatch
135/95lbs

Pulling from the ground to overhead.
Post time to comments.

Pic to the right: Mark snatches 115lb.
Today the 100 Day Burpee Challenge comes to a close, with an astounding total of 5,050 burpees.

Congratulations to Nick, Eric, Tiffany, and Bobby O for completing what the rest of the gym could not. It's easy to say, "I could've done it," but as we know, actions speak louder than words. Finishing a 3 month challenge takes perseverance, desire to strive beyond the norm, and mental fortitude. Those of you who did not finish will get another chance before the year is up. See what you're made of and attack it with the same drive you would a WOD.

Doing burpees everyday,(probably the most dreaded exercise in our gym), has made them much more tolerable than before. The next time they come up in a WOD, you'll sigh with grief, while we sigh with relief.
Bring on the Triple Threat Abmat Challenge! Starts on March 16th and runs for 60 days!

100 Day Burpee Challenge
Day 100 - 100
Buy in - 5,050 (Good Luck!)

5 comments:

sert11 said...

I thought this day would never come, have not been happier to see 100 burpees then I am today...

brett said...

WOW! Grats guys! Thats inspiring. I almost wish I decided to stick with it. Mark and I will be buying in tonight though...

I'm definitely in for the abmat challenge.

B

Leanna said...

Nic, While you have proven you be mentally capable to doing the 100 day burpee challenge, I can also assume you have way more time on your hands then the rest of us:-) Just kidding! Great Job! Bring on the AbMat Challenge!

Higher Order Living said...

Time...that is funny.

BOBBY O said...

The older you get, the easier it is to put off exercising or excerting yourself to stay in shape. CrossFit has grought me to a level that I never thought I could reach. Every session I would think how am I going to finish the exercise, but you do.
The burpee challenge was a way for me to stay focused and dedicate myself to starting something extreme and seeing it thru.
Dedication equals Satisfaction
Go CrossFit
Thanks Nick