20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Saturday, January 21, 2012

How are you living...

New hour in Williamstown:
9:30 AM today!
 Josh U
 Nicole S
 Theresa T
Elaine A


ADVANCED
"TEAM - Heartache - ADV"
20 Min/AMRAP
5 Deadlift 135/95
1 Round of Cindy


FIRE-BREATHER
"TEAM - Heartache"
20 Min/AMRAP
3 Clean and Jerk 185/135
1 Round of Cindy

Post rounds and thoughts to comments.

Training Notes:
Alternating athletes.  One person works while the other rests.  1 Full round requires both athletes to complete the prescribed work.
1 Round of Cindy - 5 Pull Ups, 10 Push Ups, 15 Squats
Clean and Jerk - Should be Heavy and TNG - modify as needed

10 comments:

NicoleStef said...

Omg I look possessed!! See you guys in the morning!

Boeingch47 said...

Worked with George today. Got thru 9 full rds each plus half a round for george. Nice big class today good job everybody!

NicoleStef said...

I finally got in for a Saturday class! Thanks for the 9:30 time, 8:30 is too early for me lol.

Worked with sheri for 19+1 rounds, good wod!!
Fb 75#

SheriWalsh said...

Worked with Nichole today. 19rds +1

Used a comfortable 75#. It kept me going but im not going to say I wasn't sucking wind. I really liked this WOD.

Great job Nichole! Kelleigh and Jen, I always like to stay and watch you guys train. I learn so much.

Going to go shave the calluses now. See you all Monday!

SheriWalsh said...

Oops, sorry Nicole. Totally spelt your name wrong! Won't happen again! :)

Jax said...

I teamed up with Hannah today. Did 85lbs for 7 rounds each plus 3 c&j

kgcdgoneau said...

Worked with Brandon today, thanks for the push. Almost finished 10 rounds.Strugled with clean and jerks until 4th round,then got into a grove.

ChrisStraga said...

Sheri 19rds is insane! Drew and I were going full speed and only got through 11 and a half. Clean and jerks get tiring! Great work everyone!

NicoleStef said...

@chris total we had 19 rounds, i had 10, sheri had 9+1

i was trying to go as fast as i could so she could have 10 too!

ChrisStraga said...

Oh gotcha, Drew got through 12 right as time expired and since I was second to go I only got through 11. So 11 and a half for us. Or 23, in your method! Either way great work by you two!!