20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Monday, August 22, 2011

Stick to your guns...


Sign-Up NOW for Fight Gone Bad 6!!
Register below at your corresponding gym and for more details.
FGB is a global fundraiser for The Wounded Warrior Project.  We do this 'Fight Gone Bad' workout to honor our Fallen/Wounded/Current Veterans.
Participate for a great cause!
Last year we had over 50 participants.  Let's crush that number this year.   Bring friends, family members, neighbors, etc to experience our AMAZING Community - either to workout or just watch.



Burpee Challenge
Day 26
 Lorraine D
 Leah G
 Jim B
Rich P

ADVANCED
WOD:
"Elizabeth-ADV"
30-20-10
Front squats 95/65lbs
Box Dips

FIRE-BREATHER
WOD:
"Elizabeth"
21-15-9
Squat Cleans 135/95lbs
Ring Dips
(Last completed 4/18/11)


CA$H OUT:
Coach's Call

Post loads, time and thoughts to comments.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of my worst lifts and to top it off with ring dips....yet another weakness! WOD: Rx'd weight, single band for ring dips 13:42(PR), last time was 15:59with the same setup. Although I'm not rx'ing ring dips yet, I have to say I'm very happy with my improvement:) Congrats to Lali and Kelleigh for rx'ing the entire wod, and Aurea for rx'ing ring dips!! Awesome job everyone:)

mike said...

fb 115# 11:42- ring dip rx'd thanx 4 the coaching and the motivation guys

Nikki O said...

Great job W'town girls!

FB: 75lbs / single band 10:40

1st round of lift was rough but seemed to come together during round two. Really happy with my single band dips...1st ring dips in months.

Great job 4:30!

Steve M said...

9:22rx'd

boy, this board has been quiet lately

Brigid said...

First day back after having my baby felt really good! Did my own thing - easing my way back into the wods. 3 rounds 500meter row, 20 sit-ups, 10 push ups. Time approx. 12 minutes. Sam - good luck at school and have a great crew season!

Matt Mazzoni said...

FB Rx'd - 8:36

Michael said...

Combo of Adv and FB:
95lb FS - 30, 20, 10 and RD 30, 20, 10 - 8:22

FS was too light... split 1st round into 20/10, 2nd round 10/10 and 3rd unbroken. Wrists gave before legs.

$out w/ Back Sq since I missed them last week: 185lbs/10, 225lbs/10, 275lbs/10, and 315lbs/6. Finished w/ 60 lunges.

Going to miss tomorrow unless I make it back from NYC in time for 6:30 class.

Justin O said...

FB rx'd: 8:17

Breeze said...

FB RX'd 10:09

Great work today Jeff and Mike on the SqCleans today

JP said...

Great job today everyone! Doug from W'town it was nice to meet ya. Good work! Brigid, WELCOME BACK!!!! So glad you're back in it!!!

Justin, thanks for keeping us on pace today!

This WOD... ugh, its gotta be said... she's a bitch. No two ways about it.

I had a BIG improvement from my last time in this WOD, but I've still got a lot of work to do on the SQCL movement... my confidence just isn't there yet.

FB WOD Rx'd - 9:25 (PR)... that's a 2m 5sec improvement from 4/18/11. My time then was 11:30. I'm stoked.

Unknown said...

First time rx'd: 11.05. 10.05 spent on the cleans.

Moscola, great job on the tackling your nemesis.

kelli g. said...

FB: 10:00 95lbs, purple band for dips.

Last time 12:06

great coaching justin!

SheriWalsh said...

Fb: 9:29. 65lbs and red band for dips. First time doing this one.