20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Saturday, December 25, 2010

True power is in the giving up of it...


Merry Christmas!!!


Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!!
Have a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends.


We consider you all to be a part of our family! We are honored to have met and become a part of your lives. We wish you all the best!!

Post holiday wishes to comments.

PALEO SEMINAR



BOTH "PR/PALEO CHALLENGE"



ONLY THE "PR CHALLENGE"

ONLY THE "PALEO CHALLENGE"

11 comments:

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

Wishing you all the joy of the season! Hope you're all celebrating this time with family and friends!

One of the best gifts has been that of your friendships! Thank you, OTG family! :)

sert11 said...

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the day.

Afjax said...

Merry christmas to you all!!

Your support & friendships have made it bearable for my son and I to enjoy the spirit of the season, and for that, I'm greatful.

He'll be home soon!!!

Higher Order Living said...

All my best to our OTG Family! Have a terrific holiday weekend!

Leanna said...

Merry Christmas everyone! I miss all of you..even the W'town crew (Joey O and Eric:-))!
It was great to see everyone yesterday..had an awesome time working out with my great partner Jackie.
Hope to see everyone soon!

Justin O said...

Merry Christmas to my OTG Family! I hope everyont got what they wanted! (2 minute Fran....maybe next year!)

Mary B-hof said...

Merry Christmas everyone!! So glad to be a part of the OTG family. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers!

Tony M. said...

Hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday! So thankful to be part of OTG.

Rob said...

Merry Christmas, Otg! I love you like a fat kid loves cake!

JP said...

Celebrated a lil too much... layed up on the couch... Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

Rob!!! That's one of my favorite lines! :) Hope you're doing great!

JP, you'll sweat it out shoveling tomorrow! ;0