20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're the only one I'm dreaming of...

From the Off The Grid Archives





Lift:
Heavy Bench Press
3 sets of 5
(Last completed 9/3/10)


WOD:
"Nitrogen"
5 Rds
5 OHSQ 135/95lbs
8 T2B
10 Lateral Burpees



Post loads, time and thoughts to comments.




Grand Opening - Saturday!!!
Williamstown - Off The Grid
1165 N. Tuckahoe Rd
Williamstown, NJ 08094
Saturday 25, 2010
10am to 2pm
Registration for workout and heat assignments will be from 10-10:30am
10:30 Review of Standards and Workout
Each Heat will have a limited time to warm-up.  Make great use of the time you're given after a heat has finished.
1st Heat scheduled to start about 11am
More specific heat times, warm-up times and details will be known the day of the event
Hope to see you all there!!
Workout participants be sure to bring your donation for FGB V!
Be sure to purchase a limited OTG FGB V T-shirt!!

There will be no classes in EHT on Saturday,
get to Williamstown for FGB!

13 comments:

Chris "Digger" or "Diggs" said...

Won't be in today W'town 9:30. I know you'll miss me, but the linx are callin' !!! See ya tomorrow. Crush it today everyone !!!

Casey O said...

Hey Nick...sorry again for having to leave right away and not helping you clean up my mess. Could you let me know the time I got? I just ran out and didn't even look at the clock, Thanks!

Higher Order Living said...

No worries Casey!! Your time was 12:39. Nice work today!!

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

Happy to hit the 9:30! Great job guys & gals!

Lift: 75-85-95 (3.5) Thanks for the spot, Jen!
WOD: 7:46 (65lb) could've been a little faster...holy jalepenos ... inside joke ;0

Afjax said...

What a day......can barely type.
Thanks Nick for all your support in my time of crisis (ovsqts)!!!!

Patty & Andrea, you guys are awesome!!! Thank you for keeping track of my rounds.

Doug said...

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it in this week. Wanted to wish everyone participating in this weekends event the best!! Go get it done for a great cause!!

Hopefully the pedal paddle run and fight gone bad don't fall on the same day next year. I'll be thinking of everyone when I'm crushing the ppr! Had my eye on jackie since it was posted not too long ago. Did it today in 6:58!

Stacey said...

I Love the garage pics- brings back great memories from when we first started-the plate under the ball for E, Mark wearing a small t-shirt, Leanna and Andrea fixing their hair for preWOD and postWOD pics and the weight racks that we used that are collecting dust in my basement!!

Leanna said...

Stacye, I love the pics. I can't speak for Andrea but I think I've all but given up trying to look good in our group pics:-)! At least I can always depend on my hair looking respectable even if the rest of me doesn't!

Matt Mazzoni said...

Bench Press 3x5
155 - 185 - 200(3)

WOD
[115 OHSQ] - 9:05

Jim Longo said...

Bench Press
135 - 155 - 185 all for 5

WOD
16:01
OHSQ still such as do lateral burpees.

I have no further comments, except Tony is an animal!

Steve M said...

Lift: 155-175-185

WOD: 10:59 @ 115lb

Rest day tomorrow, good luck everyone

kelli g. said...

Lift : 55-60-65(with some help )
wod : 12 min. 35# and knees to chest.
Had a great time with the 6:30 ladies!!

Kevin M said...

175 - 195 (2) - 185 (4)

Subbed Front Squat with 135
9:43