20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's on like....

SKILL:
Pistols
3-3-3-3-3
Work on technique, depth and if you're technique is sound - weighted.
(Last completed 5/19/10)

WOD:

"Pull/Swing/Jump"
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Pull Ups C2B
KB Swings 1.5/1 pood
Jumping Squats 45/35lbs

Pull Ups - Chest to Bar - chest must hit for it to count (anything below the clavicle)
KB Swings - Ear must be visible from the side at the top of the swing
Jumping Squats - Bar on back full extension through hips on the jump and hip crease below knee in squat
Post time to comments.
(last done on 11/28/09)

4 comments:

Sara said...

This was my first workout ever at OTG! I think I may have PR'd by at least 10 min! And no pull ups taken away this time :) Great 9:30 class as usual!

Michelle "Slick #88" said...

Fun time with 3:30 crew!

Coach, thanks for recommending we scale pull-ups due to "Murph" coming up.

WOD: 8:52 chin over, rx'd kb & jumping squats

Breeze said...

wod COB rx KB and Sqts 10:20

Jax said...

Back in the day, this was my first non-banded pull up wod.

Last time I did 15:02...today I did 10:52. Went 10 pull ups straight in the first round, and it felt good. I'm trying to work on staying on the bar for as long as I can without completely killing myself.

Heather, you did awesome today!!

See everyone tomorrow :)