20% Off + Free Shipping on all Fitness Items Now

Monday, March 2, 2009

CrossFit OTG makes an impact

Take a look through the eyes of a current CrossFit OTG client and how CrossFit changed her perception of working out.




Leanna with the Owners of CrossFit OTG: Nick and Mark

Leanna's Testimonial:


I guess my story isn’t unlike most other peoples’. For 13 years I went to a regular gym, ran on the treadmill for 30 mins, lifted some weights, and was completely bored out of my mind. Like most people I lost enthusiasm and more than anything lacked any real results. I heard about Crossfit, but was really skeptical about when they did cardio and why they didn’t do any traditional weight lifting. But my boredom at the gym outweighed my concerns, so with a friend we started searching the internet for a Crossfit near us. We found OTG and off we were to our 1 on 1 session. That was the day that changed my fitness life completely around. I woke up the next day and have never been so sore. I also had never been so excited to go back for more!

I have been doing Crossfit for 8 months and I can honestly say that I will never go back to a regular gym. I have never experienced results the way I have with Crossfit. I am stronger and more fit then I have ever been before in my life.

The workouts challenge you in ways I can’t describe. Besides the workouts being physically challenging you are mentally challenged as well. There are plenty of days that I think to myself ‘How the heck am I going to finish this workout?!’.


Not enough great things can be said about the trainers at OTG because they encourage you and challenge you to leave it all on the table. You have such a sense of accomplishment when you actually finish! I could write for hours about what Crossfit has done for me, but you really need to find out for yourself. One thing is for sure, you will push yourself beyond limits you didn’t even know you had and are guaranteed to feel better about yourself in ways you could have never imagined.


Leanna exemplifies CrossFit through her determination and character. We are happy to have such a terrific person be a part of our gym.

1 comment:

Leanna said...

I like the new blog site:-)